Glory be to God!
We thank and praise God for your prayers in upholding Laveena since we asked for prayers for her last month.
Read how God brought healing to Laveena
When Laveena was seriously ill with nobody to take care of her in her village, Equip Asia staff intervened and prayed with her. She was unable to eat anything because of a problem in her throat and she was treated. Doctors discovered that her haemoglobin levels were very low and she needed special care. She stayed at Equip Asia’s Rehabilitation Centre for three weeks and got regular treatment along with nutritious food. Now, she is able to eat well and her haemoglobin levels have increased to normal, healthy levels. Praise God!
- Pray for all house churches and their leaders – for the multiplication of house churches, God’s wisdom to all the Church leaders, God’s divine protection to overcome all the challenges that they are facing.
- Please pray for 38 people who have committed their lives to Christ at the Discipleship Camp.
- Pray for the Matthew 14 project, a local fundraising event to make and sell food packets in the local churches. Pray for a good response from the people. Pray for all the Equip Asia team involved in raising sponsors for the project.
- Pray for the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PMR) department – for an urgent need of a physical therapist as Unis, our current PT will be leaving soon.
- Pray for all the youth at Equip Asia Rehabilitation Center – to find mature hostel parents to oversee the youth dorm and to disciple, nurture, and mentor them as disciples of Christ. Also pray for good health, especially among HIV positive students who are on daily medication.